Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Post 1.0 (Introduction)

      Yo, welcome, my name is Deren Andrea Lienata Justin Honruff Aaron Hustrel no just kidding. My name is Deren Andrea Lienata, You can call me Deren. I live in Indonesia. I'm still on high school.

     My hobby is playing some competitive games like CS:GO, and DotA 2, Listening music, and any other IT related things. I want to be Game Developer / Programmer, or don't need to be perfect just happy XD. 

The First time i like music is back then when i was on 3rd Grade Junior Highschool, and now i started making some low quality lyrics LOL, and learning Guitar. By the way i like Pop-Punk, Alt-Rock, and Acoustic genres, because it's not mainstream in my country, and i just like it lol. 

My favorite bands are not common in the ear of my friends haha. some of it:
  • This Wild Life (The reason why i like music.)
  • Bring Me The Horizon
  • Statechamps
  • Realfriends
  • Neck Deep
  • Classmate Journal ( Local band in my town, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK OF IT HERE! )
     You can conclude from the genres that i like, that i'm just a kid full of doubts. I'm a lazy boy, except when it near-deadline. Usually every weekend i take my time to hang out with my friends to the favorite cafe. I have a Brand T-Shirt that i design by myself (Hopefully will post it later i think? not sure.) Woaw i already talked about random stuffs, but maybe that's it for now i think, thank you, and takecare!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment